You want to change your Hotmail password because of some security-related reasons or simply use your preferred password? The following tutorials will help you to change your password in the fastest way.
Manage your account info online including recent activity, billing options, and family settings. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Microsoft account page and select Sign in with Microsoft.
2. Enter your emaill address or phone number and password.
3. To save your Microsoft account and password on your PC so that you don’t have to sign in every time, select the Keep me signed in check box.
To sign in to Outlook.com to access your Outlook, Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account:
1. Go to the Outlook.com page and select Sign in.
2. Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
3. On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
If you’re unable to sign in, get help in the site: http://hotmailwiki.com/hotmail-login.
How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, go to http://hotmailwiki.com/hotmail-login to learn more.
So, you can see all the great features which Hotmail provides you.
- The security feature of Hotmail has increased a lot from before. Now they have introduced HTTPS protection to make all the users protected from Phishing attacks and the email receiving and sending process more secure. If you have used Gmail then you might found this feature, now it’s available in Hotmail.
- Now using the Microsoft Office Web Apps, you can easily view, edit and share your document easily without any computer. You just have to mail the Office document to yourself and that document will be automatically saved in the Hotmail cloud storage. After that you can easily view those files whenever you want without computer.
- Sometimes it happens that both you and your friend wants to work together on a same document, now it is possible using Hotmail. Just click on the file which is present in the senders Skydrive account. While editing the documents you can view who are editing the same document with you. Similarly you can view what are the changes made by them on that document.
- It may be very familiar to you that, you need to edit any document which you have received and send again to the sender. On that situation, usually you download the document, edit that file and send back the document. But in Hotmail, you can edit documents online, save that and send it back to the sender easily.
- Do you ever thought you can big files using email? Yes, it is now possible with Hotmail. Hotmail allows you to send huge files in a single files. The maximum size of the files should be 10 GB. Basically, when you send any huge file in Hotmail it automatically saved in Skydrive. So, when a user receives you email, instead of any file he/she receive a link for that file. Whenever the receiver click on that link, the download begins from that moment.
- If you send any image to anyone, he/she will receive the image link along with he/she can also make slideshow of the images or see the preview before downloading. That all without Windows Live ID. If you have any ID then you can also share comments for that images.
- Now you don’t have to store all your emails in a single window of inbox. In Hotmail you will find filters like Social Updates, Emails from groups and others in a single inbox.
- On the left side of the inbox, you will find some filters, one of them is “Photos”. If you wish to see only those emails which have images then you can click on that “Photos” filter and you will the results. Along with photos there are some their filters available like “Documents”. So, finding the right emails has become much easier.
- Whenever someone sends you any image or video link, you need to open that file link in new tab in order to watch and view it. But in Hotmail you can see the image or watch the video within the email inbox. Along with viewing images you can also make slide shows of those images easily. Not only images and videos but if anyone sent send friend request you in Hotmail and you get the notification for the same, then you can accept or reject that friend request from the Hotmail inbox itself. Very useful isn’t it?
- Another useful feature is auto completion which you can find in Hotmail. So, whenever you type something on the search box, you will get option to select from the suggestions below. Really time saver isn’t it?
- Sometimes we do conversation with others via email. To find all your conversations, Hotmail has the conversation filter which helps you to find the conversations which you had with others together.
- Sometimes you might receive newsletters which are annoying or there might be some emails which you wish to read later. If you are a Hotmail user then you will get a “SWEEP” option using which you can easily move all the emails to any specific from where you can find and read those emails later on. Similarly, you can select the “delete all from..” option to delete those messages. Simple and useful.
- In any other email service you might notice there is only SPAM folder present. But in Hotmail there are two sub-categories named as “SPAM” and “GREY MAIL”. In Grey mail you will receive newsletters or marketing email right away and on the spam folder you will receive unwanted emails or spam mails. The spam filtering is based on IP address blocking which is one of the best feature of Hotmail to prevent spammers.
- If you are inside the Hotmail inbox, you can easily chat with your friends from there easily with them without opening any more tab or window. On the bottom left the friends list will be visible and you can see who are online and who are offline. When you will click the name of your friend, a chat box will pop up right there. So, emailing and chatting on the same inbox is more fun and easy..
- Using the Hotmail highlight option you can see from whom you received the most emails, social updates etc, easily.
I hope you are now all set to create a Hotmail account and also know hotmail login process. You have also learned the process of how to reset your passwords if you forgot it. Now I hope you will enjoy the great features of Hotmail without any issues. Thanks for reading till the end.
If you have already created your Hotmail account successfully but not knowing how to get access to your account then here you can get a guide for how to login to your already created account. Here are the steps that will let you to login your Hotmail account easily and successfully. I hope this will be helpful to you.
#1. For creating a new Hotmail account, first of all, you are to go to “long.live.com” where you can create your new Hotmail account. Here on this site, first of all, you will get options to sign in but in the bottom of the page, there is a “Sign up now” button which will take you to a new window.
#2. Now on the Sign up page, you will get many boxes where you are to fill up giving the correct information in their respective boxes. It’s not that hard you will easily know everything.
#3. First, you are to give your First name and your Last name in the “Name” box.
#4. Now select your birthdate from the drop down box.
#5. Select your gender in the gender box and after selecting your gender click on the “Next” button.
#6. You will get an agreement of Microsoft which you will need to agree and click on the “Create Account” button.
Finally, you have created a new Hotmail account for you where you can receive emails from your friends. So as I have said you before that the steps are not that hard. I hope you have not found it hard and irritating. So now this was how to create a new Hotmail account, but now how to access your created account.
Step 1: Access to the address http://mail.live.com, then click Sign up now to register your new account.
Step 2: Enter complete information to the section Create an account.
- Name: Name of the user (First: name, Last: surname).
- User name: The hotmail name that the user wants to create. (Type stick together without marks, you can use the character _ or the mark.). This is also the name used to log in Hotmail.
- Select the email extension (Outlook.com, Outlook.com.vn, hotmail.com)
- Create password: Create your password (at least 8 characters with the discrimination of uppercase and lowercase).
- Reenter password: Reenter your password.
- Country/region: Name of the country in which the user lives.
- Zip code: Postal code.
- Birth date: Day, month and year of birth.
- Gender: Select the sex of the user.
Step 3: After completing the information, users need to enter some security information to recover the account when needed, such as country code, user’s telephone number and alternate email address.
Then click Create account and confirm the registration.
Now you already have an account to Hotmail login any time.